- to increase peristalsis and cleanse the intestines (constipation, atony of the intestine, chronic colitis);
- for metabolic disorders, including obesity, gout, kidney stone disease;
- to normalize and stabilize the weight;
- for the normalization of intestinal flora;
- for atherosclerosis of blood vessels, coronary artery disease, hypertension;
- to fill the deficiency of vitamins and trace elements (vitamin deficiency);
- for diseases of the liver and gall bladder;
- to increase the overall resistance of the body (restores energy characteristics).
grain and oat bran, beet roots, roots harrow, licorice roots, grass canopy.
vitamins (B 1, B 2, C, PP, betanin), minerals (potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, cobalt, selenium, barium), oat fiber, other biologically active substances (dietary fiber, proteins, glucosides, tannins, essential and fatty oils, flavonoids, organic acids: citric, tartaric, oxalic, malic, amber).
Biologically active substances of medicinal plants stimulate intestinal motility, increase the speed of passage of digested food, prevent constipation. Due to the content of licorice dietary Supplement has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect. Acts gently, without causing irritation and pain in the intestine.
Caloric value and nutritional value of 100 g of product: proteins-11,1 g; carbohydrates-61,49 g; fats-5,46 g; caloric value-371,48 kcal.
adults take 1 teaspoon 2 times daily between meals with water or kefir. The course of treatment 8-12 weeks. If necessary, repeat in 2-3 weeks.
powder, 150 gr.